Wednesday, April 2, 2014

a wonky card

i made a card this week for a just add ink challenge because i really didn't like the colours they choose so figured i should really do it to get out of my comfy little craft space lol

here is my card.

 i used the world map stamp and the love you more stamps.
 added some buttons and made a frame using some stamps for a card swap i am doing
i also added some rub-ons (card swap challenge) rom my stash of stuff

now...trick question...what is wrong with the stamping on my card?

gold star to the person who gets it right lmao

cheers ears

4 comments :

LyndallA said...

Card looks good. I love the world background stamp - just have to be careful not to use it upside down!!

Tina said...

lol, is your map upside down? I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't start looking for a mistake :) Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

Paula Dobson said...

Clare, you are so right, the colour combo was a hard one this week, but you came up trumps. A perfect scrungy card for a bloke! I love all the texture and distressing on your background. If you hadn't mentioned your stampin,g I wouldn't have noticed the World Map was upside down! Not the first one to do that and won't be the last ♥. Thanks for playing at JAI

Christine Blain said...

Very cool card, Clare. You could argue that using the World Map stamp upside down was just artistic licence! Great use of the colours that, yes, were challenging!! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)